Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 31, 2009

Call Tape Released 911 Erin Andrews

You could have thought that the bruhaha above the video of peephole of Erin Andrews had died to the bottom, as a his summer a few days for which it has supplemented the tendencies of Google. As I said previously, although, any new news creates another storm of fire of Internet of activity.
In this case, TMZ managed to obtain the audio bands of a call of Erin Andrews with 911 qu ' it made last week. Based on the transcription of the band, Erin Andrews most certainly isn 't being gilded in the attention increased via the video of peephole.
Astonishing, based on the quantity of visual publicity of peephole of Erin Andrews, the shipper did not know his name. I am however astonished that Andrews even brought it upwards. You can read the transcription of 911 calls below.
Sender: DeKalb 911. What 's the address of your urgency?
Andrews: UM, I was in the news recently about being in a naked hotel, and I have paparazzi apart from my window, and I was indicated by police force which if I made to call 911.
Sender: Do you want to meet a leader? Do you want to meet a leader, my 'AM, when they leave?
Andrews: Ouais, these types sit down in a car apart from my house in this moment. I would like to say the leader to make them leave because the cops said to me to call 911 if they 'about apart from my house.
Sender: And what 's your name?
Andrews: My name is Erin. My family name is Andrews. I 'm everywhere the news in this moment.
Sender: I 'familiar of m not.
Andrews: I 'm the girl who was recorded in video without her knowledge, without her clothing above in the hotel.
Sender: Really?
Andrews: And I the 'VE obtained two *ssholes resting apart from my house.
Sender: I 'm so sorry.
Andrews: I am, too. Thank you.
Sender: We will send somebody outside. Which a little vehicle they are inside?
Andrews: They 're in a RAV, a white RAV4. I 'm in a community with d�chenchements periodic, and I put 't know they entered. Mom, can you see their number plates? He 'number plate of handicap of SA which they have. What 's the number of plate number?
Sender: What 's the number of label?
Andrews: Us 'about the test to see. Do you see it, mom? OK, I 'm active to test and go to another part and to see whether I can read it. I can 't believe these jolts strikes my door. F ** *ssholes of king. Mom, you 'on the subject completely to be obvious.
Sender: Is black, the white or the Hispanic one?
Andrews: What?
Sender: Is black, the white or the Hispanic one?
Andrews: They 'about the two white males. I think to him 's - they know, of I 'm here because I make face a car outside. Thus they know I inside 'm. I have a private safety which I 'm functioning with, but with them 'on the subject not with me of currently, and they indicated call 911. OK, here 's the number plate. He 'number plate of handicap of SA for Georgia. They 'about me to look by my window.
Sender: Are you WELL?Andrews: Ouais, King Britney Spears of I of 'm right - I did not do anything badly, and I 'm being treated like F **, and sucks to him. I 'm sorry.
Sender: The OK, the first unit available will see you as soon as possible.
Andrews: Thank you. Do you know at which distance 'about outside?
Sender: Number. They should be inside - they will be here as soon as possible.
Andrews: OK.
Sender: APPROVE, thank you.
Andrews: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment