Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I’m Only Getting Engaged: Rakhi Sawant

A local court in Jaipur has asked the cops to register an FIR against six people, including you, for alleged breach of copyright for lifting the concept of Rakhi Ka Swayamwar from the portal of a Pink City-based struggling writer, Gaurav Tiwari…I’m Only Getting Engaged, Rakhi Sawant
These are all false allegations. The show, Rakhi Ka Swayamwar on Imagine, is immensely popular and that’s why people want to use its popularity to their own advantage. Tell me one thing: Was this Gaurav guy sleeping all this while? Rakhi Sawant is a brand name and it is my Swayamwar, my concept. If it was Shah Rukh Khan’s swayamwar or Kareena Kapoor’s swayamwar, then too the shows would have had nothing to do with Gaurav Tiwari’s concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment